Singapore Exchange Ltd. (SGX) is forecasting an end to a two-year hiatus for Chinese listings after regulators made it easier for companies from Asia’s biggest economy to sell shares in the city-state. SGX expects some initial public offerings from Chinese companies in 2015, Lawrence Wong, head of listings at the exchange operator, said in an interview on Sept. 17.
- Dear TRS, MOE Trainee teacher goes on social media to insults his students
- An open letter from Dr Tan, a personal friend of the rich widow cheated by Yang Yin
- Average Singaporean household now earning $10K: survey
- Local inventor gets sued by HDB, gets patent revoked and is forced to pay $160k
- PRC Cheat Yang Yin arrested for criminal breach of trust
- Dear TRS, I have proof that Yang Yin was a grassroots leader holding a position
- Friends of Madam Chung are coming together to take actions against PRC Yang Yin
- India Police shut down huge fake degree printing operation
- A New Study Suggests That People Who Don't Drink Alcohol Are More Likely To Die Young
- More evidence emerges that PRC Yang Yin lied about his degree in PR application
Paragon shopping mall on Orchard has shortlisted nine advertising agencies to participate in a tender to win an advertising contract worth $200,000. However, many of the agencies invited to tender feel that the whole exercise is just a scam for free ideas. The mall, which is owned by Singapore Press Holdings (SPH) is offering a contract for advertising which requires agencies to come up with creative branding ideas.
Pictures taken by a passerby showing a dog being dragged behind a car have gone viral on Chinese social media. Thousands of web users gathered on forums to protest against the driver, whose supposed identity was revealed via "human flesh search". According to web posts, the dog was tied up and couldn't outrun the car. It began dragging along behind its feet appeared to be bleeding.
Dear TRS, I am a grassroots leader and I am ashamed of Yang Yin, the China tour guide who conned the rich old widow of her money and assets. I understand that he has been arrested by police and is already under investigation but I wanted to share this piece of information with your readers. Dr Intan, who is an MP in Ang Mo Kio GRC had earlier claimed that Yang Yin wasn't holding any position and she didn't know him personally.
From what PM has spoken on how to tackle income inequality, I can clearly see he has NO IDEAS at all!! Currently ALL our problems stem from ONE and only ONE issue – huge influx of cheap labour!! Let me give you one simple example. I used to love to go to this restaurant call "TASTE PARADISE". I am sure a lot of you out there have heard of them before. The owner is a 30+ millionaire entrepreneur who owns a chain of restaurants!
A property agent is being charged with breaching the rules of the Do Not Call (DNC) registry. The Personal Data Protection Council (PDPC) explained that they had received several complaints about the property agent sending out unsolicited advertisement materials about several property developments in Singapore despite the customers being signed up for the DNC registry.