I have never admired Low Thia Khiang! But I have to admit that he is a smart man. However, his knowledge, does not compare with the Prime Minister, and is even worse than some ministers. But his strength is his emotional intelligence, which helped this 'Angry TeoChew Man', to be immediately reborn into a King Kong who hides his true ability, when he first entered Parliament.
- Govt Freely gives $1B to Stat Board found by AGO to have Serious Lapses
- Helpful KFC Staff Goes out of her way to help Visually Impared Tissue Seller
- 1000 Year old Mummified Monk Sits Inside Ancient Buddha Statue
- Josephine Teo: We will give $26 B in Subsidies to Public Transport over next 5yrs
- Ten Fundamental Flaws of 2015 Pre-election Goodies Budget
- Fernvale Residents: HDB Still Hasn't Made it Clear What's Happening with the Land
- Dear TRS, There have Already been 4 Major Service Disruptions on NSL this Year
- Indonesia Says Executions Won't be Delayed Despite Mercy Pleas
- Tharman Claimed PIC was "Successful" but Productivity Continually Fell Since 2011
- Japan Crown Prince says Japan Needs to Remember History Correctly
Giant Rats have been reported by residents in Bukit Batok continuing to pester residents in the area. Bukit Batok is under Jurong GRC of which Minister of State for National Development Desmond Lee is an MP for. The new complaints come from a HDB estate in Bukit Batok a bit further away form the MRT station where the previous rat infestation occurred.
As clichéd as this may seem, the first thing that came to my mind was how quickly 2015 passed. One thing I really look forward to is the implementation of the revised IPPT system effective a month from now, so that I can clear this annual liability without incurring the sort of pain that I had to suffer in the past. The last change made to the IPPT system came back in 2011.
I seldom do such posts but I feel that I should bring the attention of this matter to all my friends and strangers in Singapore. I was out shopping when I chanced upon this jewellery shop. To cut a long story short, this particular item caught my attention and since they offer an installment plan, I decided to go ahead with it. The price was acceptable and I made my purchase shortly after.
Yes, agree 95% with Gilbert. Ozzies and most other developed countries structure their salaries, taxes & pensions so that people can retire comfortably after 30 years of work. Unlike PAP, other govts don’t tell their citizens to keep on working until they drop dead, or to bullshit the people by asking them to be “self-reliant” and “active aging”.
The rising cost of EPL footie starting in 2016-2017 season and the PAP’s wooing of the EPL fans? Let me explain. British broadcasters will be paying an average of £10.2m per EPL match from the 2016-17 season. The 70% increase announced by the Premier League in the value of its UK television rights means that prices for int’l rights will rise again.
Dear TRS, I refer to the recent comment by PAP MP Josephine Teo who said NSmen’s service for the nation cannot be measured in dollars and cents. I was a clerk in a camp CCO when I was an NSF. In my 2.5 years there, I witnessed not less than 20 soldiers who had to serve time in detention barracks for Absent without Official Leave (AWOL).
Two of the 18 year olds involved in the vandalism of the HDB rooftop in Toa Payoh were sentenced to 24 months probations each on Monday. Chay Nam Shen and Reagan Tan Chang Zhi were part of the group of 5 teens who stole spray cans from a nearby parked lorry before trspassing into the rooftop of Block 85A on Lorong 4 to spray expelletives on the rooftop.